What does this mean?
We can “vault” your credit card number into an encrypted program (none of the staff can see the number), and then pull down a payment when you have a session. You can see all the charges on your invoice as they process and are attached to your account in the Client Portal.
What are the advantages?
- It’s very convenient, especially for telehealth when you aren’t physically in the office to make a payment.
- It’s an easy way to pay for parents to pay for a child or college student who may be attending counseling without the parent present each time.
- You don’t have to track your payments anymore. (Especially nice if you have more than one member of the family in therapy, and more than one charge to track each week).
- You don’t have to worry about getting behind on your bill, and possibly having services paused for non-payment.
How do I sign up?
- Fill out the vault consent online here https://enroll.spencerpsychology.com/vault (it has an e-submission, so nothing to print out).
- Call reception at 812-333-8474 to give your card number over the phone. We will enter it directly into the vault, and you’re all set.