Check this page for periodic updates.
We have limited openings for specialty services including:
- EMDR Intensives
- Christian Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- DBT Group for Teen Girls
Please fill out the contact form below to schedule for these services.
General counseling services wait list is CLOSED as of 1/26/24.
Both the child and adult wait lists for counseling services are closed.
Please fill out the contact form below.
Info about our contact form (below):
When new and returning clients are ready to schedule an initial session, we ask for some basic information from you. This allows us to match you with the therapist who has the skills to best assist you. Additionally, this ensures that they are in your insurance network if you prefer to utilize insurance coverage.
Services and Treatment of Minors
If you are seeking to schedule services for someone under the age of 18, we ask that you review our policies regarding Treatment of Minors and Notification of Other Parent Regarding Treatment of Minors. These policies describe the treatment of minors and the notification of the other parent regarding such treatment.
We are not able to provide these services:
- Evaluations or treatment for individuals with open or pending cases with the Department of Child Services or Child Protection, specifically related to custody matters.
- Evaluations or treatment for children involved in ongoing custody cases or legal disputes concerning parenting issues as well as parenting time.
- Treatment for sex offenders.
- Treatment programs designed for individuals with a history of violence.
- Treatment focused on managing anger and developing effective anger management skills.
- Treatment for children and adolescents who display severe aggression.
- Treatment tailored to clients experiencing psychotic symptoms, such as Schizophrenia.
- Assessments related to Social Security Disability claims.
- Medication prescriptions. We do not have prescribing providers on staff.
- Psychological evaluations.
- Academic evaluations for ADHD testing and learning disability (LD) testing.
Please note that our therapists have limited appointments available after 3:30pm.