What does this mean?
Auto-Pay takes care of the hassle of making payments for every session. After each session, your account automatically processes a payment using our encrypted payment card storage/vault service. You will receive a receipt for each charge. All the payments are shown on your statement as they process and are attached to your account in our Client Portal. (Your statement may have a day or two delay before it updates with your payments).
What are the advantages?
- You don’t have to track your payments anymore.
- You don’t have to worry about getting behind on your bill, and possibly having services paused for non-payment.
- It’s very convenient, especially for telehealth when you aren’t physically in the office to make a payment.
Do some services require auto-pay?
Yes, some of our services and some situations require auto-pay.
- If you have more than one family member currently attending services, we request that you set up auto-pay.
- If you are sharing payments with another person, such as divorced parents for a child, we request that one of you set up an auto-pay on the account. You can download your statement at any point from our portal to arrange the correct reimbursement between yourselves.
- If you have someone else paying for your services, such as a parent paying for a college student, we request an autopay account. This allows us to confirm permission to use the card with the card-holder.
How do I sign up?
- Go to the Client Portal to fill out the auto-pay consent. After electronically signing the consent, you will be able to enter your payment card information.
- You can also call reception at 812-333-8474 to give your card number over the phone if you prefer. We will still need you to sign the consent if you call instead.