Immediate openings available for adults and 17+
Our counseling wait list is open for children.
We are no longer able to accept new clients with HIP (Healthy Indiana Plan).
To schedule an initial session, we ask for some basic information from you. This allows us to match you with the therapist who has the skills to best assist you. This also ensures that they are in your insurance network if you prefer to utilize insurance coverage.
To begin the process, please take a moment to complete the form provided below.
If you have been a previous client of Spencer Psychology but not active, we will need you to fill out the form below to continue our services.
Treatment of Minors
If you are seeking services for someone under the age of 18, we ask that you review our policies regarding Treatment of Minors and Notification of Other Parent Regarding Treatment of Minors. These policies describe the treatment of minors and the notification of the other parent regarding such treatment.
These policies outline how we handle privacy matters concerning children and the sharing of information with divorced or never-married parents.
We are not able to provide these services:
- Treatment and evaluations for individuals with open or pending cases with the Department of Child Services or Child Protection, specifically related to custody matters.
- Custody evaluations or treatment for children involved in ongoing custody cases or legal disputes concerning parenting issues and parenting time.
- Treatment for sex offenders.
- Treatment programs designed for individuals with a history of violence.
- Treatment focused on managing anger and developing effective anger management skills.
- Treatment for children and adolescents who display severe aggression.
- Treatment programs tailored to clients experiencing psychotic symptoms, such as Schizophrenia
- Assessments related to Social Security Disability claims.
- Medication prescriptions (please note that we do not have prescribing providers on staff).
- Psychological evaluations
- Academic evaluations for ADHD testing and learning disability (LD) testing.
Please note that our therapists have limited appointments available after 3:30pm.