We currently have space for educational evaluations and ESA evaluations. Our other services are full, but we are taking clients for our wait list.
To schedule an initial session, we’ll need some basic information. This is to match you to the appropriate therapist with the expertise to help you, and to make sure that therapist is in-network if you want to use insurance. Fill out the form below to get started.
If you have been a prior client of Spencer Psychology, but not currently active, we’ll need to re-enroll you.
Treatment of Minors
If you are inquiring about services for someone under 18, please read our policies for Treatment of Minors and Notification of Other Parent Regarding Treatment of Minors. These policies describe how we manage privacy for children, and sharing of information with divorced/never married parents.
We are not able to provide these services:
- Treatment or evaluations for those with open/pending Department of Child Services or Child Protection cases
- Custody evaluations or treatment for children involved in open custody cases or current litigation around parenting issues or parenting time
- Sex offender treatment
- Violent offender treatment
- Anger management treatment
- Severely aggressive children/adolescents
- Substance abuse treatment for actively using or for those sober less than a year
- Social Security Disability evaluations
- Medication prescriptions (we have no prescribing providers on staff)
- Psychological evaluations (we do provide ADD-ADHD and Learning Disability Evaluations)